Once a worker self-registers, an authorized user will need to approve that registration before the worker profile becomes available on the dashboard. These users are able to approve, reject, or approve and assign a badge simultaneously.
Processing pending registrations
- Select People from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Pending Registrations in the list on the left side of the dashboard.
- To Approve a registration, click the check mark icon in the center.
- Click Approve on the prompt that follows.
- To Approve & Assign a registration, click the icon on the left.
- Enter the desired Badge ID on the prompt that follows.
- Click Approve.
- To Reject a registration, click the garbage can icon on the right.
- Click Reject on the prompt that follows. If the worker included a phone number during registration you have the options to send a custom text to include any next steps or needed information.
Article is closed for comments.