Adding a user grants them access to the dashboard – their access level and ability to perform functions within the dashboard depend on the user role that you assign them during this process.
- Select Project Settings from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click User Management in the list on the left side of the dashboard.
- Click Add user in the top right corner.
- Enter the user’s Email (required), Name (optional), and Phone number (optional).
- Select the user’s Role – this will determine their access level to the dashboard.
- Click Save.
Note: Sub-level users only have access to their company’s data.
Note: User level cannot perform functions with an X next to them.
Article is closed for comments.