1. Click on the Tile at the top of the home page then click on "project settings" at the bottom of the list.
2. Once in project settings click on "user management".
3. Inside User management you will see the list of everyone that has access to the dashboard including their level of permission. On the right side you will see three options edit user, reset password, and Remove user.
4. By clicking edit user this will allow you to change the user's role, change them to sub-level access only, remove the user, and change their email/phone number on their profile.
5. Clicking reset password will send the user an automated email for the user to reset their password
6. Clicking remove user will allow you to delete the user from having access to the dashboard.