In order for Eyrus to work we need to associate a beacon to a tradesperson. The registrations process is how we make this association. There are two high level parts to the registrations process:
- Collecting information from the tradespeople
- Entering information into Eyrus’ system
Collecting information from the tradespeople
When getting started you need to decide what information you need to collect. To learn more about what fields are required and what fields are available check the following articles:
- What are the minimum fields required to do registrations
- What are the available fields for registrations
The registrations process normally takes place during the safety briefing. The process is slightly different based upon if you are having the tradespeople enter their information directly or entering the information in after the fact. To learn more click the appropriate link below:
- How to do registrations if using the registrations app
- How to do registrations if using a type in approach
After the information is gathered you need to make sure the beacon’s are place correctly on the hardhats.
After that you are done. The tradespeople are associated to a beacon and that information is in our system. To learn more about other situations that sometimes arise on site please see the following articles:
- What if a beacon is found onsite?
- A worker lost their beacon/badge, what should I do?
- If I am late entering in registrations does eyrus' system backdate the data?
- How do I change information that I entered incorrectly?
Entering information into Eyrus’ system
Eyrus has three main ways of getting registration information into our system:
- Importing registrations
- Single registrations
- Tradesperson self registration
To lean more about the different registrations options check out the What are the different ways registrations can get entered into the system article.
Only users with the registrations permission can do registrations. To lean more about what roles / permissions are possible in Eyrus see the What are the available roles / permissions for users to have article.