Yes. Generally we recommend getting registrations in as soon as possible. However if there is a delay in registrations the system will go back to the safety briefing date for a new tradesperson or the date a beacon was issued for retag and back date the reads accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is the registrations process?
- What are the available fields for registrations
- What are the minimum fields required to do registrations
- Can you create my own custom fields for registrations?
- Can you reuse beacons on multiple people?
- If I am late entering in registrations does eyrus' system backdate the data?
- What are pending tradespeople