Eyrus' system groups contracts into two categories workforce as well as owner services. Workforce contract are those contracts that are assisting in the building of the building. The electric, concrete, drywall, vertical lift, etc. are examples of workforce contracts. While owner services are support services for helping the building go up. Example of owner services would include the developer, GC, architect, etc.
Articles in this section
- Company Management
- Editing A Company
- Using the Company Directory
- Adding Companies to a Project
- Difference between an owner services contract and workforce contract
- What are critical contracts
- Who has access to see the financial contract fields
- What fields are available on a contract
- How to create a prime contract
- How to create a sub contract
Article is closed for comments.