Eyrus' system groups contracts into two categories workforce as well as owner services. Workforce contract are those contracts that are assisting in the building of the building. The electric, concrete, drywall, vertical lift, etc. are examples of workforce contracts. While owner services are support services for helping the building go up. Example of owner services would include the developer, GC, architect, etc.
Articles in this section
- Using Open Registration
- Fatigue Report
- Reader Status Alerts
- Using Registration Documents
- Viewing Actual On-site Hours
- Using On-site Status
- Using Expanded Timesheets
- Assigning a Site Entrance & Exit
- What does "On-site Now" mean?
- What does managing the zones dashboard allow me to do?