When you download a SafeProx report for an employee, the General Contractor/Reviewer in Axon, will receive a SafeProx report for your employee, but using their anonymous ID. The GC will receive anonymous IDs for all contacted people on the project. They can then send notification to all companies for contact tracing, but using anonymous IDs for the privacy of the infected person and their contacts. Only the prime contract employer of a person will know their anonymous ID.
Articles in this section
- Adding a New User - Reviewer (General Contractor) Role
- What is a contract
- What is a daily report?
- Adding a New User - Submitter (Subcontractor) Role
- Submitter (Subcontractor) Roles and Permissions
- How to fill out the questionnaire section
- What is a daily log
- What are submitter and reviewers
- Anonymous Identification for Privacy
- How to copy a previous daily log