Subcontractor Admin Submitters in Axon can view their Workforce and download SafeProx reports for individuals. Click here to learn more about permission and roles within Axon.
Instructions for Running and Downloading SafeProx Reports in Axon
1. Log into Axon and select the project the person works on that you need a SafeProx report for. If the person works on multiple projects, be sure to download a report for that person on each project.
2. Click on Workforce.
3. Locate the person on your Workforce list, or search for their name by typing it in the search bar. Click the download icon for that person, the icon is in the last column.
4. Select the dates you wish to run the SafeProx Report.
5. Click ‘Run’ to create and download the SafeProx report.
NOTE: When you click ‘Run,’ a SafeProx report will also be automatically emailed to the General Contractor, but using an anonymous ID. Click here to read about Anonymous IDs in Axon. The GC will not know who the person is on the report, or their information, but they will know you ran the report in case they need to contact you. The GC’s report will include additional anonymous contacts for other subcontractors on the project.
6. Open the Excel download to view the SafeProx Report data. Below are screenshots to show data examples.