Manage a Project
All aspects of using Eyrus on your project. Learn everything from workforce registration to access control.
People & Registrations
Companies & Contracts
- Company Management
- Editing A Company
- Using the Company Directory
- Adding Companies to a Project
- Difference between an owner services contract and workforce contract
- What are critical contracts
Zones & Access Control
- Setting Zone Access Control by Company
- Setting Up the Zone Dashboard
- Assigning a Site Entrance & Exit
- What does "On-site Now" mean?
- What is the zones dashboard?
- What are Zones?
- Recent Registrations
- Zone Report
- Workforce Reports
- Safety Reports
- Progress Reports
- Undetected Device Report
Data Collection & Hardware
- Managing Reader Profiles
- Using the Hardware Directory
- Getting Started with NFC Access Control
- Order Hardware
- How should the beacon be placed on the hardhat?
- What are the power requirements for Eyrus?
Primavera P6 Integration
- Prerequisites for setting up a Procore integration
- Authorize Eyrus to post to Procore
- Map Eyrus projects to Procore projects
- Map Eyrus contracts to Procore vendors
- When does headcount information get posted to Procore
- Does headcount data get backdated?
Automated Report Subscriptions
- Project Alerts
- Reader Status and Alerts
- Reader Status Alerts
- What are alerts?
- How to turn alerts on/off
- How to setup alert notifications