This is a directory of information for each NFC and/or BLE reader on your site. You can check reader statuses, change zone or location details, and adjust reader directions – each view is downloadable.
ACCESSING HARDWARE DIRECTORY
- Select Hardware from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Readers in the menu on the left.
Note: If a reader is offline, it will continue to function and store data locally - once it comes back online, any local data will automatically upload to the dashboard.
- Click Filters to filter by one or more characteristics.
- Click a characteristic to expand filtering options
- Click the box next to the filters you wish to apply.
Note: You can apply as many filters across different characteristics as you'd like.
GROUPING READERS BY A SHARED CHARACTERISTIC
- Click Group by to select a characteristic to group the readers by.
- Click the characteristic you wish to group by.
- The number of readers in each grouping is displayed.
- Click a characteristic to expand the list of readers in that grouping.
- Click Columns to select the columns you wish to view.
- Uncheck the characteristics that you'd like to remove from view.
SEARCHING FOR READERS
- Enter the keyword you wish to search for.
Note: You can search keywords pertaining to any column - SN, Type, Zone, Location, Status, Power Source, Last Read, or Read Direction.
DOWNLOADING CURRENT VIEW
- Click Download to download the current directory view.
Note: The file will appear at the bottom of your browser and will also be available in your downloads folder.
Article is closed for comments.