Each reader has a reader profile where you can view relevant information and modify zone and location details.
ACCESSING READER PROFILES
- Select Hardware from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Readers in the menu on the left.
- Click a reader's serial number to view its profile.
Note: If a reader is offline, it will continue to function and store data locally - once it comes back online, any local data will automatically upload to the dashboard.
VIEWING READER PROFILES
- All of the characteristics seen in the Hardware Directory exist in the reader profile.
- Each reader has a backup battery - the battery level is displayed here.
- The Activity log displays all changes to a reader's status.
MODIFYING READER PROFILES
- Click the gear icon in the top right to modify reader details.
- For BLE readers, you can modify Location Details and Zone.
- For NFC readers, you can modify Location Details and Zone for both ports.
- Click Save changes.
Note: For NFC readers, both ports should be set to the same zone - please consult with your Eyrus Account Manager before using different zones.
Article is closed for comments.