The purpose of this is to establish which worker attributes are relevant to your project needs, so that each worker profile captures those attributes upon creation. These configurations can be modified at any time, but pre-existing profiles will need to be manually edited to include any new attributes.
- Select Project Settings from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Registrations in the list on the left side of the dashboard.
- Designate each attribute as Required, Optional, or Off.
- Required – must be submitted during registration.
- Optional – can be submitted during registration.
- Off – will not be available during registration.
- Click Save all changes in the top right after you’ve designated your attributes.
Note: There are 8 categories of attributes, clicking a category on the left will skip to that section.
Editing attributes on an existing profile
- Select People from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Search for the worker’s name in the search box.
- Click the worker you wish to edit – this will direct you to that worker’s profile.
- Click the gear icon next to the category that includes the attribute you intend to update.
- Update the attribute and click Save changes in the top right.