If required, workers must sign registration documents during the registration process on the mobile app - a record of each signature exists within the documents tab of the worker profile. All registration documents can be located in Project settings > Registrations > Registration documents.
ADDING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Select Project settings from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Registrations from the list on the left side.
- Click the Registration documents tab under Settings.
- To add a Registration, click Add PDF Document.
- Enter the Document name.
- Click Upload PDF file, locate the PDF and click open.
- Click Save.
SIGNING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS VIA THE REGISTRATION FORM
- If a person is registering via a web browser using the registration form there is a dedicated section for viewing and signing any project-specific documents
- Click the Document name to be reviewed and signed.
- Review the document and click "Continue to sign" Note that the ability to continue will be disabled until the entire document has been scrolled through.
- Use the cursor to digitally sign that the document has been read and accepted.
- Perform the same steps for any additional documents.
- Continue with Registration.
SIGNING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS VIA THE EYRUS APP
- Open the Eyrus app on your mobile device.
- Click Add a project.
- Enter project code or scan the project QR code.
- Click Register to the workforce.
- Fill out each worker attribute – fields marked with an * are required, all others are optional.
Note: There are 6 registration categories, click Next to go to the next section.
Note: Fields with a drop-down menu require you to click Done when finished.
- Click to review the document, then click Continue to sign in the bottom right.
- Sign the document and click Done in the top right corner.
- Click Submit Registration in the bottom right corner.