If you did not assign a worker their badge during the registration process, you can do so now using one of two methods – either directly from the worker profile or using the quick assign feature.
Assigning a badge
- Select People from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Find the desired worker using the search bar.
- Click the worker’s name.
- Click the Badges tab.
- Click Add badge in the center or top right of the page.
- Enter the Badge number and Validity duration if applicable.
- Click Save changes.
Quick assigning a badge
- Select Assign a badge from the lightning bolt drop-down in the top right of the dashboard.
- Select a worker from the drop-down menu – use search bar if necessary.
- Enter the Badge ID and Timeframe if applicable.
- Click Assign badge in the top right corner.