To help a submitters quickly fill out a daily log Axon gives the submitter the ability to copy data from a previous daily log. Before we talk about how to copy a daily log there are a couple important things to know.
- When you copy from a previously daily log data from the Headcount, Tasks, General/Safety Questionnaire are copied forward. Notes and Photos are assumed to be different each day and are not copied forward.
- If you have existing data in the above sections that data will be overridden with whatever is in the date being copied from
- Cannot copy from a date in the future
- You can modify data after it is copied
- You can copy from any of the previous 10 daily logs
- You can copy from any daily log whether it is pending or submitted. The daily log just has to be saved.
To get started first make sure you are inside of the correct project and click the date you want to copy date into.
The daily log for that date will open. On desktop the default section is the Headcount section. On Mobile the daily log landing page will open by default. From there you want to click the Copy from previous report link.
Next select the date you want to copy data from and click Copy.
After clicking copy the data from the Headcount, Tasks, General/Safety Questionnaire sections is copied forward. From there you can modify as need and then submit your daily log.