Each worker profile contains all worker information collected during registration, their zone access rights, timesheets, alerts, tag numbers, and registration documents. Admin users can update worker info, set zone access, download timesheets, and assign badges all within the worker profile.
ACCESSING A WORKER PROFILE
- Select People from the drop-down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Search for the worker’s name in the search box.
- Click a name to open that worker’s profile.
WORKER PROFILE OVERVIEW TAB
- The Overview tab displays all worker information
- There are 6 different tabs under the Overview - click a tab to jump to that section.
- The Last seen date and zone are displayed on the left side.
- The number of Days on-site and Hours on-site are displayed on the left side.
- To edit worker information, click the gear icon located next to the section you wish to edit.
WORKER PROFILE ACCESS TAB
- Click the Access tab to view the worker's access rights for all zones.
- You can filter by any column, group zones by access status, and hide columns.
- To edit access rights, click the gear icon in the last column of that zone.
- There a 3 options for access rights:
- Indefinite - select a date to begin allowing access indefinitely
- Limited - specify a date range during which access will be granted
- Deny - access is denied for the duration of the project
WORKER PROFILE TIMESHEETS TAB
- Click the Timesheets tab to view all of the worker's timesheets to date.
- You can filter by any column, group timesheets by shift type, and hide columns.
- To download a workers timesheets, click Download on the right side.
WORKER PROFILE ALERTS TAB
- Click the Alerts tab to view all of the worker's alerts to date.
- You can filter by any column, group alerts by alert type and status, and hide columns.
- To download a workers alerts, click Download on the right side.
WORKER PROFILE BADGES TAB
- Click the Badges tab to view all of the worker's tags to date.
- You can filter by any column, group alerts by badge type, and hide columns.
- To download a list of the worker's badges, click Download on the right side.
- To end date an existing badge, click the gear icon in the action column.
- Select the End date and click Save changes.
- To assign a new badge, click Add badge on the right side.
- Enter the Badge number.
- Enter the Validity duration.
- Click Save changes.
WORKER PROFILE DOCUMENTS TAB
- Click the Documents tab to view all project registration documents.
- You will see the name of each registration document and whether it has been signed by the worker.